Do you want to work with a company at the cutting edge of applied AI and Healthcare? Are you ready to be at the forefront of Mobile Technology development?
At Healios, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The developer must have solid experience and background in Android development using Kotlin for at least 3 years, with solid knowledge of Android SDK and frameworks, SOLID principles, clean code and best practises.
- Translate designs and wireframes into advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, scalable, testable and reliable Kotlin code that connects with outside data sources and RESTful APIs.
- Provide evidences of the work done matching the company’s quality gates, by means of Pull Requests and screenshots/videos.
- Provide biweekly/monthly reports of % code coverage and Unit tests passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
What we are looking for
- Proven working experience in Android app development for at least 3 years, especially in Kotlin.
- Have published at least one original app on Google Play Store.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and Kotlin and Java programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio IDE.
- Strong knowledge of Android Architecture Components (LiveData, ViewModel, DataBinding, etc..), and Dagger framework for Dependency Injection.
- Strong programming skills on MVVM using Android Architecture Components. Knowledge in RxJava will be a plus.
- Experience in testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Expresso, Robolectric, etc.
- Proficient understanding and application of SOLID principles.
- Proficient understanding of version control systems: git.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with the use of device sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, pedometer…
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products: Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
- Familiarity with Google’s Firebase, including Crashlytics and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), as well as push notifications.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools/services.
- Familiarity with Google’s Firebase tools, including Crashlytics and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), as well as push notifications.
- English (a must)
- Spanish (ideal)
What we offer
- Become part of a truly innovative project that aims to improve quality of life of patients who deal with neurological disorders.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation, based on your experience.
- Much more… just come and discover it 😉
Although the position can be fully remote, occasional work related travel may be required.
If you are interested, please complete the form. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.