At Healios, we are looking for an experienced back-end developer to support/improve current projects and to develop upcoming services. We are seeking a strong and efficient developer with at least 3 years of professional experience using PHP, MySQL and Symfony framework based on architectures like DDD or TDD.
You will work closely with other app development and technical teams while helping the company realise the transformation of healthcare through digital innovation.
- Lead backend development and report directly to the Head of Development.
- Make proposals to improve current backend processes, and implement them.
- Development of new use cases for several platforms/projects.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, testing and automatization.
What we are looking for
- 3-4 years programming experience in Symfony Framework (v3/v4/v5).
- Fluent writing and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-sql databases.
- Strong knowledge in SOLID principles.
- Wide experience building RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of CVS, workflows and tools (git, Bitbucket, Pull Requests, etc).
- Wide experience in Unit/Functional testing (PHPUnit), code coverage, linting tools and best practices.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and tools (SCRUM / Jira / Confluence).
- Knowledge of Docker + Microservice-based systems.
- Experience with AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EKS, SQS, SNS, security groups.
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Github actions, etc.) and automation testing.
- Proactivity, leadership, ability to work within an international and multicultural team.
- Good skills at transferring knowledge to other team members and being a reference for them.
- Knowledge of TDD and DDD architectures.
- Knowledge of other back-end programming languages like Python, Scala, Go, etc.
- Experience with Google Services (Firebase).
What we offer
- Become part of a truly innovative project that aims to improve quality of life of patients who deal with neurological disorders.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation, based on your experience.
- Dynamic international and multicultural working environment.
- Much more… just come and discover it 😉
Although the position can be fully remote, occasional work related travel may be required.
If you are interested, please complete the form. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.