Do you want to work with a company at the cutting edge of applied AI and Healthcare? Are you ready to be at the forefront of Mobile Technology development?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to handle our AWS infrastructure and act as the central cog between our development and operational teams, optimising infrastructure, deployments and ensuring the entire software application life cycle runs without fault.
What you’ll be in charge of
As our Lead Devops Engineer you’ll be comfortable working across a wide range of different technical languages to bridge the gaps between mobile and web-applications, back-end, and algorithm development. As the target audiences are patients and their doctors, you will be instrumental in ensuring the highest quality unification and automation of processes goes into our products.
Your day to day deliverables
- Develop CI/CD principles: facilitate optimized software development.
- Review and modify CI/CD principles, iteratively.
- Maintain CI/CD tools/platforms (if applicable).
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations.
- Automate processes.
What we are looking for
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related field; or two years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology.
Here’s the deal
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.
What we’d like you have
- Script writing.
- Ability to interpret and write source code.
- Management of infrastructure assets (networks, servers, operating systems, DBs).
- Familiarity with software packing tools, version control tools, security/vulnerability tools, code coverage analytical tools, monitoring tools.
- Management of cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)