- Translate designs and wireframes into advanced applications for the VueJS platform.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, reliable and testable VueJS/HTML/CSS code that connects with our RESTful API.
- Provide evidences of the work done matching the company’s quality gates, by means of Pull Requests and screenshots/videos.
- Provide biweekly/monthly reports of % code coverage and Unit tests passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What we are looking for
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience using VueJS 2.x, including Vuex for managing status, Vue Router for navigation and Axios for managing http requests. Knowledge in VueJS 3.x is welcome. Similar experience in another JS frameworks like AngularJS or React would also be appreciated.
- Experience with Vue Test Utils and Jest tools for testing integration.
- Solid experience building Flexbox layouts using CSS3 + HTML5.
- Proficient understanding and application of SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of Git and workflows.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Experience working in Agile environments, using tools Jira, Bitbucket or Confluence, and Pull Request mechanism.
- Knowledge of working with cross browser issues, and debugging tools.
- Experience/knowledge in translating design mockups into solid, high quality web sites.
- Knowledge in prototyping/wireframing tools like Figma/Sketch will be a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools/services.
- Familiarity with Google’s Firebase tools, including Crashlytics and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), as well as push notifications.
- English (a must)
- Spanish (ideal)
What we offer
- Become part of a truly innovative project that aims to improve quality of life of patients who deal with neurological disorders.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation, based on your experience.
- Much more… just come and discover it 😉
Although the position can be fully remote, occasional work related travel may be required.
If you are interested, please complete the form. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.