Fulltime · [Remote] · Healios - Andalucía - Spain
Do you want to work with a company at the cutting edge of applied AI and Healthcare? Are you ready to be at the forefront of Mobile Technology development?
At Healios, we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As an iOS Developer you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications while helping the company realise the transformation of healthcare through digital innovation.
- Translate designs and wireframes into advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, testable and reliable high performance Swift code that connects with remote data sources and RESTful APIs.
- Provide evidence of the work done to match the company’s quality gates by means of Pull Requests and screenshots/videos.
- Provide bi-weekly and monthly reports of % code coverage and Unit tests passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
What we are looking for
- Proven working experience in iOS app development with Swift for at least 3 years.
- Have published at least one original app on Apple’s App Store.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and main frameworks, including UIKit, AVFoundation, HealthKit, etc. Knowledge in SpriteKit framework would be a plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Proficient understanding and application of SOLID principles.
- Strong programming skills on MVVM/RxSwift applied to reactive programming.
- Experience in testing frameworks (XCTest, XCUITest) and tools for % code coverage.
- Proficient understanding of version control systems: git.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, and package managers like Carthage, CocoaPods or Swift Package Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s design principles and guidelines.
- Familiarity with the use of device sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, pedometer.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products: Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
- Knowledge of good practices and linting tools.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools/services.
- Familiarity with Google’s Firebase tools, including Crashlytics and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), as well as push notifications.
- English (a must)
- Spanish (ideal)
What we offer
- Become part of a truly innovative project that aims to improve quality of life of patients who deal with neurological disorders.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation, based on your experience.
- Much more… just come and discover it 😉
Although the position can be fully remote, occasional work related travel may be required.
If you are interested, please complete the form. Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.