We are looking for a Program Manager to manage coordination of key accounts and clinical trials.
As Program Manager you will
- Define and manage customer initiatives and coordinate delivery of such projects within the organization balancing customer needs and requirements and Healios’ business objectives.
- Create, maintain, and communicate detailed plans and reporting models to ensure timely and successful delivery of customer projects.
- Create and maintain analytical frameworks that allow Healios’ leadership to monitor customer projects and accounts, and make strategic decisions.
- Key point of contact for customer, serve as liaison between the Customer and different functions.
- Ensure Deliverables are met and optimizing revenue generation at existing accounts.
- Support integration of Healios’ services into Customers’ clinical trials, support ongoing compliance and identify development opportunities.
- Identify operational weaknesses and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices.
- Responsible for managing project timelines, resource plans, dependencies, interdepartmental communications and tracking logs.
- Capture and represent the voice of the customer; effectively link consumer insights into tangible, strategic plans and program/product roadmaps.
- Own discrete threads of work and drive initiatives from ideation through implementation.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and functional teams (Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to provide insights and drive decisions around strategy and process.
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.