We are looking for a Python Scientific Programmer with a passion for pushing new technologies to the limits. As a Scientific Programmer, you will work with our Delivery team, helping the company realise the transformation of healthcare through digital innovation.
As a Python Scientific Programmer you:
- Understand high-level requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Translate high-level prototyped data science algorithms and methods into production code.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, testable and reliable high-performance Python code.
- Provide reports of % code coverage and Unit tests passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and implement new micro-services.
- Work on bug fixing and improving the performance of existing services.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise the quality of the Python microservices.
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.