Quality Assurance Lead
Do you want to work with a company at the cutting edge of applied AI and Healthcare? Are you ready to be at the forefront of Mobile Technology development?
Healios is seeking a skilled QA Lead to join our team and drive the quality and reliability of our products. As a medical device manufacturer, quality is an integral part of everything we do at Healios.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of our quality assurance (QA) strategy, as well as mentoring and guiding a team of QA engineers.
If you have a passion for meeting the impeccable standards of quality required in the MedTech industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Position duties and obligations (responsibilities and requirements):
- Seeks to continuously improve test processes (Root Cause Analysis, Correction and Prevention
- Implement critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with all teams
- Test Management – Ensure effective and efficient application of test processes and tools using techniques such as White Box, Grey Box, Black Box, Test-to-Pass, Test-to-Fail, and automation
- Continuous Improvement – Help define, improve and implement test processes and tools
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including the definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training, and education on D&B QA processes and tools
- Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
- Coaches and supports team – Knowledge Transfer
- Define project requirements and deliverables based on scope
- Plan coverage projects from initiation through closing states
- Create test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports
Necessary Competence (education/qualification):
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Information Systems, Technical, Information Technology, Science, Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty, Software Development background is strongly preferred
- Must have worked on applications or web technologies for fast-paced delivery
- DEC Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of QA Management Experience
- Strong Software Testing and Management knowledge
Here’s the deal
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
We look forward to planning the future with you.