Fulltime · Andalucía · Spain (Hybrid)
Senior Data Scientist
Do you want to work with a company at the cutting edge of applied AI and Healthcare? Are you ready to be at the forefront of Mobile Technology development?
At Healios, we rely on powerfully insightful data to power our innovative digital health technology. We’re seeking an experienced Data Scientist to deliver that insight to us on a daily basis.
Our ideal team member will have mathematical and statistical expertise, twinned with a creative approach to problem-solving. As we mine, interpret and clean our data, we will rely on you to ask questions, connect the dots, and uncover opportunities that lie hidden within—all with the ultimate goal of realizing the data’s full potential in changing the landscape of modern healthcare.
Position duties and obligations (responsibilities and requirements):
- Develops data-driven solutions using analytical, statistical and programming skills to collect, analyze and interpret large data sets. Builds and implements models, algorithms, and simulations to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Develops custom data models and algorithms to apply to large data sets to provide vital insights into the clinical team enabling doctors to provide preventive care and better treatment to the patients.
- Applies predictive modelling in forecasting, risk modelling and scoring, process optimization and decision support.
- Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging big data to drive business solutions.
- Presents expert-level analysis in requested formats to internal/external audiences
Necessary Competence (education/qualification):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master or PhD degree; preferably a PhD in machine learning or related areas to data science.
- Preferably, the candidate should have a good list of high-quality publications in related areas.
- 3+ years of data analysis/data scientist experience in healthcare
Needed skills or mandatory training:
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail in a highly nuanced and niche industry
- Excellent computer literacy
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
Here’s the deal
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
We look forward to planning the future with you.