We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As an iOS Developer, you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
As a senior iOS Engineer you speak swift in your sleep, you’re obsessed with design, UX and most comfortable with your fingers deep in the development process. Working with our VP of Software Delivery and your team you will be spearheading our iOS approach to transforming mobile healthcare.
- Translate designs and wireframes into advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, testable and reliable high-performance Swift code that connects with remote data sources and RESTful APIs.
- Provide evidence of the work done to match the company’s quality gates by means of Pull Requests and screenshots/videos.
- Provide bi-weekly and monthly reports of % code coverage and Unit tests passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.