We are looking for a experienced Signal Processing Engineer with a passion for pushing the new technologies to the limits. As a signal processing specialist you will work with our team of talented data scientists to design and build the next generation of our set of digital biomarkers, while helping the company realise the transformation of healthcare through digital innovation.
It is a full-time remote position, but there is an understanding that some presence may be required in Cordoba at one point.
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.