We are looking for a steady-handed VP of Operations to grab the rudder and steer us through the turbulent, and oft uncharted waters of medical device software development.
You will be running Healios Operations team, managing IT infrastructures and applications, account management and controls, customer service and database administration, ensuring that they are aligned to support Healios’ ability to successfully meet its business objectives.
- Oversee the Company’s operations to facilitate sound business practices, organizational efficiency and productivity, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Meet business and client expectations/agreed service levels covering performance, security, data management and continuity
- Coordination on quality of services with other departments
- Manage key corporate client relationship with Marketing & Sales department
- Manage key corporate client relationships with Marketing & Sales department
- Manage relationship with outsourcing partners and contractors
- Interface with the various business segments within the Company to ensure efficiency, productivity, and synergy.
- Prepare validation and introduction of new functionalities or decommissioning of functionalities that will no longer be available to users
- Periodically report on performance and progress
- Run customer programs (engagement, set-up, run, complete, report, customer support)
- Program management for clinical trials and clinical practice
Certification & quality
- Ensure ongoing operational compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Oversee quality and certification programs
- Oversee regulatory roadmap and compliance
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external audits
We focus on improving the lives of people with neurological diseases. It’s that simple. There’s no small print. No quick fixes. Just big ideas and a commitment to getting it done.
But if we can succeed in achieving that, while ensuring our team can grow and shares in this collective sense of worth, then despite the sometimes hectic days and deadlines/long days and late nights, we’ll sleep well.
Whether you are a seasoned pro, or just getting started, your time with us will be one of constant growth. Being MedTech means we are at the crossroads of a highly regulated world where every decision has every day impacts on patients’ lives.
- Competitive salary and incentives, based on experience and deliverables.
- Freedom to divide your time between home and the office
- Budget to set up and maintain your remote office
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible and generous Spanish holidays
- Evolve with a company at the forefront of technology and health
We look forward to planning the future with you.